Terms & Conditions
Membership Terms & Conditions
Each applicant (“Member”), by acknowledging these terms and conditions or by using the membership card agrees to be bound by these Rewards Club Membership Terms and Conditions.
1. Westnfresh Seafood operates under the parent Company Neptune Seafoods Pty Ltd
( ABN 44523190352, ACN 116331796 ) and will from hence forth be referred to as Westnfresh Seafood,
for purpose of this document. Westnfresh Seafood , operator of the Rewards Club Program, means those
arrangements by which a member collects points by purchasing qualifying goods and services and thereby
qualifies for rewards.
2. The Member acknowledges that under the Westnfresh Seafood Rewards Club;
a) Members may redeem points upon acquiring a total of 500 points, and can redeem points only in
multiples of 500.
b) Points will be credited on purchase of qualifying goods at a rate to be determined from time to time.
c) Rewards will be in the form of reward points and the value to be determined by Westnfresh Seafood
and may vary from time to time. Rewards are not redeemable for cash and the accrued value can only
put towards the payment of future purchases from this store.
d) Westnfresh Seafood may in its absolute discretion terminate a Member’s participation, cancel or bring
forward the expiry date of any points, make changes to the Terms and Conditions and suspend or terminate
the Loyalty Rewards Program.
e) Westnfresh Seafood Rewards Club Card and points are not transferable and any redemption of points will
not be available until after the 24 hour validation period.
f) Points will expire 24 months from the date that points were credited to the members Rewards Club Card.
g) Rewards Card must be produced with every purchase as points will not be credited at a later date.
3. Westnfresh Seafood shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any failure of equipment or delay in
crediting points relating to any particular transaction to the Rewards Club Member.
4. No conditions or warranties except those implied and which cannot be excluded by law are given by
Westnfresh Seafood in respect of the award of points and any goods or services supplied upon redemption
of points. Where it is lawful and practical to do so, the liability of Westnfresh Seafood for breach of a condition
shall be limited to the re-supply of Rewards Club points.
5. Each Westnfresh Seafood Rewards Member is responsible for advising any change of address or email
address. Notwithstanding the above, Westnfresh Seafood may inform,advise and notify Rewards Members
by any form of communication.
6. Lost, stolen or damaged Cards should be reported to theWestnfresh Seafood on 9414 7700 or via email
firstname.lastname@example.org . At its absolute discretion, Westnfresh Seafood will issue a
replacement card. Any points assigned on the lost, stolen or damaged Card will be cancelled however,
Westnfresh Seafood may upon request transfer these points onto the replacement Card.
7. Your Rewards Card is issued by and remains the property of Westnfresh Seafood, however we reserve the
right at any time without notice, to:
a) Decline to issue Cards;
b) On reasonable grounds, withdraw or cancel Cards, entitlements, points or other benefits;
c) terminate a cardholder’s membership in the Backyard Rewards Program; or
d) terminate the Westnfresh Seafood Rewards Club.
8. Reasonable grounds for withdrawal or cancellation include:
a) any abuse or attempted abuse of the Card or the Westnfresh Seafood Rewards Club;
b) any use or attempted use of a Card, entitlement to offers or other benefits in a manner contrary to these
Terms and Conditions;
c) any use or attempted use of a Card, entitlement to an offer or other benefits for purchases made by
a person other than the primary Cardholder or any family member residing at the same address;
d) any reasonable suspicion of dishonesty of a Cardholder in connection with the Westnfresh Seafood
e) any tampering or defacing or unauthorized use of a Card will render the Card invalid.
9. Westnfresh Seafood shall not be responsible for the delay in replacing a lost, stolen or damaged Card.
10. Westnfresh Seafood respects your privacy. We collect, store and use your personal information in accordance
with the Privacy Act 1988 and shall not disclose your personal information to any third party or persons.
11. Westnfresh Seafood reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate these Terms and Conditions at any
time in its absolute discretion without giving a reason and without notice.