If your missing the taste of summer this Prawn, mango & avocado salad will put you back in that summery headspace for sure!
What you’ll need:
– 400g Westnfresh tiger prawns, cooked
– 2 mangos, cut into 2cm cubes
– 2 avocados, cut into 2cm cubes
– 2 limes, plus lime wedges to serve
– 1/3 cup finely chopped coriander leaves
– 1 long red chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
– 1 tbsp honey
– 1 tbsp avocado oil (see note) or extra virgin olive oil
– 1 butter lettuce, leaves separated
Peel, devein and roughly chop half the prawns. Place in a bowl with mango and avocado.
Grate the zest of half a lime, then juice both limes. Place the lime zest and juice in a small bowl with the coriander, chilli, honey and oil. Whisk to combine and season well. Pour over prawn mixture and toss to combine.
Divide lettuce among plates, fill with the salad and serve with the remaining prawns, lime.